Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

♥ Ghost Whisperer ♥



You may think that why I keep on writing about books and drama series. But, what to do, I LIKE THEM ALL!!!!! And I want to share all these stuff to u all. Who knows?! Maybe someday, you might have interest on watching one of the drama series and/or movie that I've mentioned and perhaps some of them have already watch the drama and/or read the books. Haha Yoyo e Cici Pictures, Images and Photos I don't know why I like all this kinda supernatural thing although it's not real in reality, but it's nice to watch to see imagination become reality in drama series.

So, this time, I'm gonna introduce Ghost Whisperer. Well, I think everyone knows about this drama series. I don;t need to introduce much. It's very famous and even our local television host, 8TV had broadcast this drama series from Season 1 to Season 4. It's about Melinda Gordon which acted by Jennifer Love Hewitt has the ability to see and communicate with ghosts. While trying to live a normal life as much as possible with her husband, Jim Clancy, Melinda helps the free souls to cross over into the light by working as an owner of an antique store.























No comments:

Post a Comment