Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blister?! Car steering?!

Yesterday's weather was hot! Super Duper Extremely HOT!!!! I think the temperature was above 38 Degree. I could feel the heat of the sun surrounding me and there was no cool wind blowing. The sky was blue with pure white clouds. There isn't any sign of raining for goodness sake. I was like what! Last few days was raining heavily like cats and dogs, but today is HOT! =.= Terrible weather =X

And and and one more surprising thing happened to me, I got 2 blisters..ehh, No, is 3 blisters on my fingers. Normally blisters formed when the skin has been damaged by friction or rubbing or heat. Guess what?! My car's steering is way too "hot" and when I was trying to control the steering while I was reversing my car, the heat penetrated into my skin and.. OUCH!!! And..Ya, you know the result -- BLISTERS!!!!

I was like WHAT?!?! 酱都可以??!! O.o Also, this is the 1st time where I got blisters from my car steering.. Funny man~~ Joke of the day, got a blister from the heat on car steering =X This proved that the yesterday's whether was VERY HOT, and I really cannot stand the hotness of the sun... Oh sun~ Please provide us enough warmness of sunlight but not over heat sunlight, Thank you... haha..

So, that's all for today.. Haha =D


Can you spot the 3 blisters? =X

No comments:

Post a Comment