Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blog?!

Wow, this is actually the first time where I started to blog!! Do you believe it?! A girl who hates blogging but started to blog! Hooray?!?! Nah~~ this was all due to my coursework, IT assignment. Argh!!!! I hate blogging but I was force to blog due to this assignment. "Making use of the Web" was the tutorial given for today. Well, there are many functions of web, and I guess blogging is one of the function of the web? But why? why? why? Ask us to blog! Aiks =X Even the lecturer herself hates blogging but because this was the tutorial given, she also "force" to teach us blogging >< What to do, I need the 5% marks for my overall assignment marks. Well, I think the most important thing to do is try to look at the brighter side.. Hmm~~ I will eventually know how to blog~ Hahas =) This might help me in the future, who knows, right? So, I must make sure that my blog is as interesting as possible although I'm still a noobie =D 大家!多多指教哦!

1 comment: